LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Soft in Red

So the time has finally come for my thesis defense! It's so hard to believe that it's been five years since I started college and to say that so much has changed - is an understatement. I've always remembered watching my upperclassmen defend their theses every year and I can't believe it's finally my turn to do it. To say that I am scared - is yet another gigantic understatement. I'm just so glad the company I keep has helped make the tension ever more bearable and all that's honestly left is to go through with it. Huhu. Fingers crossed.

Onto the outfit! This is my last outfit from my Taiwan travels and certainly one of my favorites. The outfit itself is simple but it speaks volumes with the details - which is how I always roll. My love for K-Pop has easily made its way into the way I dress, and I'm absolutely obsessed with this H&M sweater my sister got me over the holidays. So fluffy and cute and very me. Haha! Finished it off with skinny jeans and boots for comfort and you've got yourself a simple yet interesting outfit for travel!

H&M sweater and skinny jeans, Palladium boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment