LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Orange Is The New Black

Long time no style post! I've been pretty busy wrapping up my preparations for my thesis! (Last semester in UST, hopefully!) So I've been sharing style posts quite sparingly because I haven't had the time to take new ones due to just being constantly tired from thesis preparations. I am, however, happy to announce that I'm more or less just waiting for my defense! There really is nothing more rewarding than working extra hard to be completely stress-free on vacations. All that's left now is my thesis defense which I hope I'm ready for after rehearsing almost everyday since the start of March.

Here's an outfit that's perfect for those planning a spring or autumn trip! I wore this in Taiwan last December where temperatures were around 16 to 17 degree Celsius which isn't really all that cold for December but would go just as well in the springtime for countries like Japan and Korea! You can usually get away with a thick shirt and a light jacket. You can also throw on a thermal undershirt if you tend to get cold easily. Finished off the look with skinny jeans and boots to complete that sleek semi-biker look and a giant tote bag that can fit everything you bought that day. Haha!

ZARA Man jacket, From Korea sweatshirt and bag, H&M Divided skinny jeans, Palladium boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment