LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dark In Denim

Trying out a new format for my outfit posts from now on! Less talk, more photos. Haha! I love when the understated elegance of a dark outfit is enough to turn heads. Plain pieces with well-crafted details? Always a yes. I don't think the day I get tired of mandarin-collared shirts (or granddad shirts) is going to be coming any time soon. It has all the appeal of a button-down without the stuffiness of a crisp collar which is all sorts of perfect for trying to be a bit dressier in this heat. Paired with my favorite H&M skinny jeans and light sneakers - you got yourself a bulletproof Sunday outfit. :)

H&M button-down and skinny jeans, G-Shock watch, MUJI sneakers.

15 comments:

  1. I agree that a mandarin collar can look sharp and sophisticated without being stuffy. This totally takes the outfit up a notch or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everyone can rock a mandarin collar and you totally nailed it. You've always looked great in your clothing and those skinny jeans make it look even hotter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you mixmatched your attired. It's cool and elegant. You look impressive here and I must say, I wish every boy knows how to wear such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right. This is understated elegance indeed! I love the dark colors of your top and bottom contrasted by your white sneakers and watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandarin-collared shirts are great because they look different from the boring-looking usual shirts and they're comfortable to wear. Do those Muji sneakers have soft padding/cushion?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that skinny jeans from H&M! I think it's about time I get a new pair! I am always a fan of dark shades especially on clothes. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect fit elegan. It it certain that not everyone can nail it the way you did it. Thanks for sharing. You can also visit www.sabtrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice that you combined a dark ensembles with light colored accessories and shoes. The contracts really adds spice to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like mandarin collar in formal shirts. Its not really easy to carry off all over dark ensemble and you do it with such a panache!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the dark gray color of your shirt. I do not like black, but I am looking for some neat shirts with dark colors, like gray or olive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved how you paired the dark denims with this dark-colored shirt. Those speakers added an edgy look to the whole ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This stand collar looks very smart! I loved the shirt and the watch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mandarin collar looking really cool and colour is my hubby's favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, these dark outfit makes you look slim! Or did you actually lose weight? Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  15. love dark denim. I like the dark shirt you have paired it with too.

    ReplyDelete