LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Colors & Rain

Because of the awful weather, there have been too many things happening. School has actually been extended and I have literally no other choice than to cancel my upcoming flight to Taiwan. It really sucks when you've been looking forward to something for so long and not have it happen *just* a few days before and I've since then resigned myself to thinking that there are better plans for me.

Before I bum you guys out, here's an outfit post where I'm actually wearing layers again! Literally the only good thing that ever came from the storm. And let's not forget all the colors happening in this outfit as well! That's two things my blog has been missing. :)

So many old favorites revived in this ensemble. Easy style tip: if you feel like your old t-shirts have lost their good-as-new look, pair them with a structured denim button-down that can double as a jacket! I was so comfortable that day and I love how wearing this button-down instead of a legitimate denim jacket works so much better, climate-wise.


Dubbing these new Dexter by Payless sneakers as *the* most comfortable sneakers I've ever had the pleasure of wearing. I initially got these in time for my trip to Taiwan, but alas. Perfect shoes for Spring/Summer, though! They've also got these in beautiful pastel neutral colors if you aren't a big fan of white.



A lot of inspiration from this outfit actually comes from two bloggers I look up to - Michael Macalos and David Guison, who I swear, have mastered the art of denim and layering. So good!

Giordano button-down and tee, Dexter by Payless sneakers, MSENSE by SM Accessories bag, G-Shock watch.

Would you wear this outfit? :)

14 comments:

  1. i love your bag and that white snix from payless. i love cold weather coz we can layer clothes and i love wearing jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad about your trip, Taiwan is sooo much fun, and cheap too! Anyhoo, I'll besure to let them both know they're your inspiration, Michael would be glad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your cancelled trip. That's a nice outfit and it's nice that you were able to wear layers again. Love the shoes and the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, i love the white tones running throughout. Hope you get ot go on another trip soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like rainy weather. Those white shoes would cause me to worry though. I never wear white sneakers during rainy weather because of the muddy splatter they will get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag looks very trendy and my second thought looking at your sneakers was it is raining and will spoil it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always inspired people in how to wear. Female fashion bloggers have a lot, but less for male fashion bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. G-shock watch and the leather bag...hmmm...so perfect with your denim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The denim looks amazing. You have featured your bag in many of your OOTD posts. It seems it is your favorite bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wearing layers. I think, it gives you a more distinctive personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that you can now play with more layers on these stormy weather. You look great here as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit except for the white shoes. for me, wearing white casual shoes is not best for rainy days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shorts and the shoe are my favorites. Looking forward on getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This did look like an outfit inspired from David Guison. It's amazing how this kind of look became his, somehow branding. When we see this look from other guys, my friends would automatically joke around "lakas maka David G." Hehe. Anyway, though I love the outfit, I would not wear a white sneakers on a rainy day. Especially if I don't have a car.

    ReplyDelete