LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Unconventionally Casual With The Ramp

If you've ever tried shopping at the men's section of The Ramp, Crossings, then you can probably agree on how unique their pieces can be. Most of the pieces you find there definitely can't be seen anywhere else which is why I like to swing by when I have the chance, and don't even get me started with how vast their range is for women!

Anyways, the men's clothes can definitely be very pricey which is why I don't usually get to buy anything there, but since it's finally the End of Season (YAY!), there are literally crazy sales happening everywhere, which is absolutely the perfect time to strike! While I'm typing this, I can't tell you how stoked I am to go to River Island's sale because they have such huge reductions that I get giddy just thinking about it! Haha!

Going back to my point, my shirt in today's post is one of my recent acquisitions and my first from The Ramp because it went from about 1500 to just 300 bucks! Great deal, right? When I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of those skater-style shirts from way in the past with the fake long sleeve inside? I'm not sure what to call it, but when I saw the top, I felt that it was a really refreshing change from the usual color blocked tops where the second color takes over the entire sleeve. I love how this change of detail gives the shirt a totally new vibe. I can imagine wearing it casually like this and even a bit more trendy with maybe black pants and layer up when I go abroad! #MoneyWellSpent :)




I'm pretty sure a lot of guys can rock this outfit, and you definitely stand out with a top like this without having to look too crazy. Nothing beats a stylish but comfy outfit!



You can finish of a dark and casual look like this with crisp white sneakers for a refreshing contrast! :D

The Ramp Men shirt, Uniqlo legging jeans, K-Swiss sneakers. (Hype this look on lookbook here!)

10 comments:

  1. P1500 to P300, that's a good deal and it looks really cool. Simple yet it's distinct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your looks so cool and so casual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youngsters and adults could maximize this outfit and very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've put together quite a refreshing outfit there, very youthful and just right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 years ago, magsusuot din ako ng ganyan. wow! so casual but with a tste of class. BTW, mura yan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know how to call that kind of top too (fake long sleeve t shirt). hehehe. But I've never got the chance to wear something like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the K-Swiss stickers. It really looks casual yet really fashion friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit! i love uniqlo pants too! haven't tried buying clothes from the ramp. reading the price makes me hahaha. sounds expensive to me since all the prices here in malaysia use as hundreds only haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit you have here. It is a good thing that at your age, you have that talent to showcase such a casual look but classy in style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a major score if you got it for only P300 and the original price is P1.5k! I remember buying from The Ramp because the pieces are either one of a kind or limited quantity. There's less of chance of bumping into someone wearing the same dress or outfit.

    ReplyDelete