LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Beyond The Gray

Here's a shoot I did a bit of a while back and it still remains to be one of my favorites! The first semester is almost completely over and I'm so excited for a well-deserved break. This last stretch of projects and paperwork has been... insane, to say the least, and it's hard to believe that I've only gotten the time now to update the blog once again. Anywho, I've really been into half-placket shirts lately. They're basically button-downs that stop midway so there are less buttons to work with and you get dressed faster. I really appreciate the convenience and the speed that it gives me. This gorgeous neutral brown piece from H&M has become a fast favorite and it's shockingly so light and loose that it's the most comfortable button-down I've worn even on a hot day! Not even kidding! Paired it with deep blue jeans and light sneakers for a perfect casual weekend look. Effortless but still eye-catching! :)

H&M Half-placket button-down, UNIQLO jeans, MUJI sneakers, TVRUS watch.

9 comments:

  1. You guys are the CUTEST. Give that hubby of yours a squeeze from the girls in Toronto!! Xo
    http://uk.millybridal.org/browse/v-neck-bridesmaid-dresses-c-231/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray is becoming such an elegant color now. You look really cool with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color and design of your shirt! I just bought a grey pair of pants from Uniqlo in Taipei and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual great look! The shirt looks very comfy and am sure it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so nice and elegant.. Great and comfy look! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt and the whole ensemble. You carry it well. And yes, I like it fast and convenient when it comes to dressing up too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. H&M pieces are always simple and versatile. As usual, simple and elegant poses and styling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice photography and outfit! Thanks for sharing - Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's pretty amazing how you are able to do pairing of different brands every single time. Do you have loads of shoes by now? Haha, I can imagine the amount of clothes you have!

    ReplyDelete