LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Manila Rain




A lot of people I know have been getting sick from a mix of bipolar weather and everyday stress. It's so important to keep our strengths up with the current weather situation here at Manila! Here's a little outfit I wore not too long ago to a quick family lunch at BGC. It was raining really hard that morning which is why I felt like channeling a Manila-appropriate fall outfit with my favorite Uniqlo flannel shirt and trusty Palladium boots. It's been a while since I've done something as earthy as this. Anyway, I was slightly disappointed when we arrived at Forbes and it was just so sunny! It's definitely an advantage to plan your outfits to suit both sunny and rainy moments.

UNIQLO flannel button-down and easy shorts, Palladium boots, TVRUS watch.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I envy you for being so good in your craft. You're encouraging me to work out on my sense for fashion. This is written so concise, but your photos and how you look like in your pose will tell everything what these products has to offer to everyone.

    LaiAriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! Uniqlo almost always has something for everyone. I got some really good stuff from Tokyo Uniqlo - different from what I get here in Malaysia but I love uniqlo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking shoes. I hope I can find good shoes for rainy or muddy weather, so water would not easily enter the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the plaid polo and shorts look. It goes so well with your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post reminded me of the stuff I bought from Uniqlo which I haven't worn yet! Good thing I saw your post. Your getup, I think, suits both sunny and rainy weather. It's not too hot for the sun and not too cold for the rain. Just right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is a great shoe for any weather condition. This is a nice outfit. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice casual look. I like how you take the photoshoot between the trees. It's a nice composition with you plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your flannel shirt and boots. Perfect combo & looks casual & cool...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you get those boots? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so casual and a well put together outfit! i love uniqlo for their shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your shoes, so nice! Actually, I like your whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete